EHR Software Integration with Medical Transcription Services by United Transcription
Dictation has long been the industry standard for physician documentation of patient encounters and other charting needs throughout the healthcare industry. The use of an EHR software has streamlined documentation for healthcare professionals: charts are available in multiple locations, sharing is done easily with other providers to better coordinate care. Documentation occurs quickly and accurately. EHR Software Integration is vital for this growth in ease and efficiency.
Medical transcription of dictated notes takes this efficiency to a whole new level. With easy integration into your existing EHR software, United Transcription's EasyChart is able to enter patient data directly into your charts.
Your User-Friendly Platform for Transcription and eSign
We are constantly trying to find new and better ways to help our clients succeed. We are reliable, knowledgeable experts ready to lend a hand. We guarantee to meet deadlines for transcript delivery and to achieve 98% accuracy on clear recordings.
Our EasyChart Transcription Service Platform with EHR Software Integration is a big part of why working with us is easy and reliable, and without the complicated systems and processes, that most of our competition offers. Most all of our clients find that our value pricing saves them money while giving better results.
How much time does your staff spend working on records? With EasyChart by United Transcription, facilities finish their routine tasks faster or eliminate them altogether. EasyChart gives you more time and creates consistent and reliable results.
"We use United Transcription. They are excellent. It is web-based and the physicians love it. The work is very professional and they use templates so that all of the work is consistent and very readable. They are HIPAA compliant. We are very happy with them." We guarantee to meet deadlines for transcript delivery and to achieve 98% accuracy on clear recordings.
EasyChart by United Transcription-EHR Software Integration that helps you manage documentation better:
- Interface data from EasyChart to any outside system
- Automate print & distribution tasks for 24/7 record coverage
- Ridiculously easy e-sign functionality providers will want to use
- Powerful reporting and administrative tools for tracking compliance
- Define custom letterhead and formats for individual users or locations.
- Blazing fast on any computer without installs or upgrades
- Grant view/edit permissions for users to access documents from anywhere
Features of EHR Integration:
This integrated solution leverages technology to enable better patient care through:
- A complete patient record to gain the full picture of each patient’s medical history, which is critical to effective treatment since hospitals and clinics need patient records that include information from their patient care system
- Integration with existing applications to deal with healthcare systems that have heterogeneous IT environments which include clinical and financial systems for revenue cycle management
- Automated workflows including completion of charts by physicians, coding, and release of information, all of which can be seamlessly integrated with leading EMR and coding systems
- Compliance through access to documents in accordance with HIPAA regulations for privacy and security
- Scalability and reliability to support additional documents, users, and critical patient care on a 24/7 basis